Fukushima Daiichi Decommissioning Project
TEPCO is doing everything in its power to fulfill our responsibilities in regards to the Fukushima Daiichi decommissioning work.
We have established basic principles with a focus on the environment, people, technological development, and openness.
To realize the decommissioning, we are proceeding with the project using advanced technologies gathered from inside and outside the company, placing top priority on the continued safety operation.
"The current situation at Fukushima Daiichi NPS" -From 3.11 toward the future- (ver, Jan. 2018)
Installation of the fuel handling machine and the crane for the spent fuel removal is completed at Fukushima Daiichi NPS Unit 3
An unprecedented challenge: Developing the "Scorpion-shaped robot"
Dismantling of Unit 1 cover panels for spent fuel removal at Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station
Fukushima Daiichi Information
- May 16, 2018
- REPORT ON FUKUSHIMA DAIICHI NPS PROGRESS IN FY2017 4Q
- Apr 23, 2018
- TEPCO REDUCES GENERATION OF CONTAMINATED WATER AT FUKUSHIMA DAIICHI TO LESS THAN A QUARTER OF PREVIOUS LEVELS
- Feb 9, 2018
- TEPCO ISSUES LATEST QUARTERLY REPORT ON PROGRESS IMPLEMENTING NUCLEAR SAFETY REFORM PLAN
- Feb 2, 2018
- TEPCO RELEASES UNIT 2 PCV INTERNAL INVESTIGATION RESULTS
- Jan 22, 2018
- TEPCO UNIT 2 PCV INTERNAL EXPLORATION RESULTS ( Bulletin )