Human Resource Development Services
TEPCO's Human Capital Development Center has been training specialists with a focus on the thermal power generation business for more than 50 years since its predecessor, the Operation Training Center, was established in 1966. We utilize our experience and knowledge accumulated over the years to train top-level power station specialists.
Results achieved with our Human Resource Development services
Scope of our Human Resource Development services
Providing Human Resource Development programs
Providing advisory and consulting services for Human Resource Development systems
1. Providing Human resource Development programs
Our program includes a group of highly skilled instructors who hold lectures and teach practical classes based on their diverse experience. The goal of these courses, however, is not merely to improve one's technical knowledge. The participants also take part in presentations, discussions, and similar activities that allow them to think independently and develop the ability to find a suitable solution for a problem at hand.
There are more than 200 different programs available, including ones that involve operation training using a simulator. Each program can also be customized according to the participants' years of work experience, power plant type, and other requirements of our clients.
- Fundamental to Advanced Thermal Power Plant Operation Comprehension Check
- Introductory Thermal Power Plant Operation
- Fundamental Level - Thermal Power Plant Operation
- Intermediate Level - Thermal Power Plant Operation
- Advanced Level - Thermal Power Plant Operation
- Introductory - Thermal Power Plant Operational Skill Check
- Fundamental Level - Thermal Power Plant Operational Skill Check
- Intermediate Level - Thermal Power Plant Operational Skill Check
- Advanced Level - Thermal Power Plant Operational Skill Check
* We can also provide team performance trainings with the contents corresponding to each user's plant.
- Mechanical: Valve
- Mechanical: Pump
- Electric: Sequence
- Electric: VT/CT Circuit
- Electrical: Protective Relay
- Electrical: AVR
- Control: Instrumentation Adjustment Basics
- Control: Automated Control Basics
- Control: Environmental Instrumentation
- Control: Turbine Supervisory Instrument
2. Providing advisory and consulting services for Human resource Development systems
We have always sought the right balance between on-the-job training and on-site off-the-job training in our education programs, including the internal certification system. We have tried to create a system to ensure that our employees are trained in an efficient manner. The experience and know-how we have gained through our work enable us to deliver optimal proposals according to the nature of our clients' problems and needs.